Skip this
★★ All prices are Per Room ★★
★ All prices are Per Room ★

Phuket | Honeymoon | 8 days trip

Destination THAILAND
60,000 EGP   Full Package
Room Type

Triptanza Secured and trusted checkout with:


★ This Trip is 100% refundable for 24 hours ★


The package Includes:

  • Round-trip international flight ticket
  • 7-night stay at a 5-star or 4-star hotel with breakfast included
  • Round-trip airport transfers
  • Services of an Arabic-speaking guide to arrange all tours

The package Excludes:

  • Any items not mentioned above.
  • Personal Expenses.
  • Tours in Thailand.
  • Thailand Visa fees 850 EGP Per person



Visa requirements:

To obtain a visa, applicants must present a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel, an HR letter, a bank statement for the previous 6 months showing a minimum balance of 10k, and two recent personal photos with a white background measuring 3.5x4.5.

To confirm a booking, a 75% deposit is required, and the remaining 25% must be paid 21 days before the travel date.

Please note that rates are denominated in EGP and apply to both Egyptian and foreign residents. Additionally, proof of marriage may be requested by the hotel. Extra night supplements are available if necessary, and hotel bookings are contingent on availability, with alternative accommodations being provided if the hotel is overbooked.

Cancellation policies vary by service: for accommodation, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the deposit apply after the down payment, and 100% of the fees are levied for cancellations made 21 days before arrival. Airline cancellation fees equal to 25% of the ticket cost apply from the first day of purchase, with fees increasing to 50% from 21 to 8 days before departure and 100% from 7 days to 24 hours prior to departure. Internal flight tickets are non-refundable. Finally, visa fees are non-refundable once applied for.


    General Notes:

    • Kindly request the updated airline taxes rates upon purchasing the package.
    • All rates exclude visa costs.
    • Prices are per person in EGP.
    • The above rates are for Egyptians only.
    • All rates are subject to change due to currency fluctuation at the time of actual booking and payment.
    • All rates are subject to the availability of the hotels and the airline booking class.
    • All rates are not valid during trade shows, conferences, and peak periods.
    • Other airlines and extra nights are available upon request.
    • Triptanza reserves the right to change rates without prior notice at the time of actual Booking.

    Important Notice:

    Triptanza is not responsible for issuing security or military permissions and in case if the client failed to issue any of these documents the above policy and charges will be applied.

    Offer Valid Until 30/04/2023

    ★★ All prices are Per Room ★★
    ★ All prices are Per Room ★