★ This Trip is 100% refundable for 24 hours ★
- International Flight Ticket Business Class.
- 04 Night accommodation at Hotel with Standard Room in Zanzibar.
- 02 Night accommodation at Hotel with Private Pool in Zanzibar.
- 5* Hotels for accommodation at mentioned above hotels or similar upon availability.
- Round Trip Airport transfer by Private Car.
- Transfer Between Hotels.
- Stone Town Tour In Zanzibar.
- Any items not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses.
- City Taxes.
- 75% deposit to be paid to confirm.
- 25% of the payment is to be paid 21 days before the travel date.
- Rates are valid for Egyptians & foreign residents in EGP currency.
- Please note that you may be requested to provide proof of marriage at the hotel.
- Extra night's supplements are available when needed.
- Hotel booking is subject to availability. If the hotel is overbooked, an alternative hotel will be offered.
A) For Accommodation:
- Any cancelation after down payment: 50% cancelation fees will be applied.
- 21 days before arrival: 100% cancelation fees will be applied.
B) For Air tickets:
- From day 01, Airline will charge 25% from the cost of the ticket.
- From 21 to 08 days prior departure, Airline will charge 50% from the cost of the ticket.
- 07 days to 24 hours prior departure, Airline will charge 100% from the cost of the ticket.
- Internal Flight tickets are non-refundable once issued.
C) For Visa:
- Non-refundable once applied.
- Kindly request the updated airline taxes rates upon purchasing the package.
- All rates exclude visa cost.
- Prices are per person in EGP.
- Above rates are for Egyptians only.
- All rates are subject to change due to currency fluctuation at time of actual booking and payment.
- All rates are subject to availability of the hotels and the airline booking class.
- All rates are not valid during trade shows, conferences, and peak periods.
- Other airlines and extra nights are available upon request.
- Triptanza reserves the right to change rates without prior notice at the time of actual Booking.
Triptanza is not responsible for issuing security or military permissions and in case the client fails to issue any of these documents the above policy and charges will be applied.